[pmwiki-users] problems with uploading

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 31 08:14:26 CST 2006

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 11:53:36AM +0100, David Charles wrote:
>    Hi - thanks for replying
>
>    I set an upload password, an edit password and an admin password in config
>    (nothing for any groups though-i've only just started and was just testing
>    it)- and i've tried allsorts of combinations of these when it asks me for
>    the password
>
>    it just keeps coming back with 'no file uploaded'

I suspect that there's a problem with the PHP configuration
that is preventing file uploads from occurring.

Do you happen to know what OS, webserver, and version of PHP
you're running?

Also, what's the PHP setting for "upload_tmp_dir"?  (To find out,
set "$EnableDiag=1;" in your local/config.php, then run PmWiki
with ?action=phpinfo and look for the line that says "upload_tmp_dir".)