[pmwiki-users] Blocklist2 ignoring EnableWhyBlocked

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Mar 29 16:54:19 CST 2006

At 2006-03-29  03:39 PM -0700, H. Fox is rumored to have said:
> > ... is still version 2.3.1-cmsb. I am looking for 2.3.2-cmsb.
>
>I didn't increment the version for that trivial change. (Done now.)
>If you still see the "$[" and "]" use shift-refresh so you're not
>getting a cached copy.

New version works as advertised. Thanks! I guess it could have been
2.3.1.1-cmsb.  ;-)

My opinion on versioning is that if it has been available for
download for any period of time, a replacement is a new version,
however tiny the increment in numbers.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/