[pmwiki-users] Odd phenom/apparent bug? on pmwiki.org

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Mar 29 15:40:40 CST 2006

On Thursday, 30 March 2006 4:05 AM, Hans <design at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
>Wednesday, March 29, 2006, 1:04:57 AM, John wrote:
>> This is fixed in the latest version, I hope. However, the latest
>> version now requires pmwiki 2.1. The transition from $FmtP
>> to $FmtPV seems to have broken that bit of code.
>
>> There are a couple of other bug fixes as well.
>
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions
>extendmarkup.php is version 2.0.55
>Could you please upload the fixed version?
>

>Best,
> Hans

I think it's a browser cache problem again -- my browser shows
the script with version 2.0.55 and the following change:

/* (required for pmwiki version 2.0)
    $FmtP['/\\$Title/e'] = '(@$PCache[$pagename]["title"]) ? Macronise($PCache[$pagename]["title"]) : (($GLOBALS["SpaceWikiWords"]) ? \'$Namespaced\' : \'$Name\')';
*/

The offending code doen't appear to be required at all
with pmwiki 2.1, and with 2.0 $Titlespaced works correctly
if the comments are removed.

John
--
JR