[pmwiki-users] Date Comparison

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 29 15:23:43 CST 2006

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 01:43:54AM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> >From the PmWiki.Quesions page on pmwiki.org:
>
> Is there a way to access today's date (a PHP function) to, say, show
> overdue items in red, or items due today in black?

Two answers:

1.  I've been thinking that we could use {$ISODate} and {$ISOTime}
    page variables, which would produce  "2006-03-29" and
    "2006-03-29T15:20" respectively.

2.  There are a number of places where it would be useful to have
    a way of applying date formats to date/time values within markup,
    but thus far I haven't come up with a useful markup sequence for
    this.