[pmwiki-users] Add recent uploads to AllRecentChanges

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 29 15:17:24 CST 2006

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 09:17:13AM -0800, jacob smails wrote:
>    Is there a way to include recent uploads in the AllRecentChanges page?

Well, uploads themselves really don't belong in AllRecentChanges
because uploads aren't pages, and AllRecentChanges should indicate
pages.

PmWiki used to have an AllRecentUploads page in version 1.x,
but I never got around to migrating it to 2.x and there haven't
been a lot of requests for it, so I've left it off for the time being.

(This is http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00088, for anyone who
is interested in voting on it.)