[pmwiki-users] Side Bar

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Mar 29 08:54:25 CST 2006

At 2006-03-29  08:32 AM -0600, amanda.swan at thomson.com is rumored to have said:
>How do I get the side bar to not change when I'm in different groups?
>For example, I have Design Support and Integration in the side bar.
>As soon as I go to a page within Integration, it then changes Design
>Support to be a new page within the Integration group. The side bar
>should always stay no matter what group I'm in.

Amanda

Your SideBar entries may appear to change if they do not include the group.

So, for example:
*[[Design Support]]

will refer to a page called DesignSupport in the *current group*

While:
*[[Dgroup/Design Support]]

will always refer to a page called DesignSupport in the "Dgroup" group

Is that the problem? Send us a URL to look at if not.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668