[pmwiki-users] Side Bar

Thomas Lederer celok at gmx.net
Wed Mar 29 08:36:38 CST 2006

Hi Amanda,

well there is the Default Sidebar (in Site group) which is (by default)
displayed in all groups that do not provide an own Sidebar.

In the template this is done by
<!--wiki:$Group.SideBar $SiteGroup.SideBar-->

Which reads as "take $Group.SideBar, and if none exists for the current
group then take $SiteGroup.Sidebar"

Hope that helps.

Tom