[pmwiki-users] Referencing documents NOT in uploads on an internal PmWiki

Steve Stone steves at netacquire.com
Tue Mar 28 14:23:50 CST 2006

The file:\\ is also what I had expected, but nothing opens.  I have put
test.txt file in a bunch of directories including:
  Root directory of PmWiki web server
  local
  upload
  wiki.d
  wiki.d\test

The link is
  [[file:\\test.txt]]

I am forcing groups into subdirectories:
  $WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');

Under Firefox 1.5.0.1, nothing happens except that the status line reads
done after a second.

Under IE 6.0.2, I get an error page for "network not found".  Has anybody
done this?

Thanks!

Steve