[pmwiki-users] password question

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 08:29:55 CST 2006

Tuesday, March 28, 2006, 1:46:55 PM, Neil wrote:
> I think I need a test that says something like:
> "if the user's password array includes the shared edit password they
> must need an admin password to do the action they are trying, so
> prompt for that"

> It's not the action that matters, it is whether they have already
> entered the shared edit password.

Perhaps something like this, using the cascade of privileges:

(:if expr auth read && !auth edit && !auth admin:)you need an edit password to edit this page

(:if expr auth edit && !auth admin:)you need an admin password to change attributes

(:if auth admin:)you have all the privileges!(:if:)

Best,
 Hans