[pmwiki-users] AuthUser LDAP - Request for addition (again, but a different matter ; )

Thomas Lederer celok at gmx.net
Tue Mar 28 04:51:18 CST 2006

Hi all,

as i have noticed LDAP Auth doesn't take all chars.

Question: I have added a $pw = stripmagic($pw); in my authuser.php.

Can we put that into the core, or are there reasons against that?

i thought, that stripmagic was in there, but then again, that could have
been added by me, and lost in the update (yes, that was before i had
learned not to edit scripts in scripts/ ;).

Best Regards,
Tom