[pmwiki-users] Edit Link, ?n=page?action=edit

Firefly stealth at fireflyuk.net
Tue Mar 28 03:20:16 CST 2006

 Hello Again,

First of thanks for the log in log out code, it works, but not the way I
thought it would. Thanks anyway it was a big help.

I would now like to be able to but a edit this page link in a group header.
Is there a variable that says current page you're on...

If its Current page I will cry.

I only want to allow people to edit certain pages (well seem like they can
only edit certain pages)

I have sorted the show if out, but I cant figure out how to get the edit
this page link to dynamically change.

Any help would be apreaciated.

Thank you