[pmwiki-users] customizing the output for commentboxstyled

Bronwyn Boltwood bronwyn at bronwynb.info
Mon Mar 27 15:51:10 CST 2006

On 28 Mar 2006 09:28:53 +1200, John Rankin <john.rankin at affinity.co.nz> wrote:
> Just a guess: is $MPItemStartFmt declared in the list of
> global variables at the start of that function?

*blink blink* Investigation reveals that no, it's not. That explains
that.  Thank you.

Rather than bugging Hans, I think I'll just use my modified version
until Pm gets done with his commenting feature.  I need my energy for
fixing other totally unexpected problems from running a cross-domain
wikifarm.  I suspect I need shell access and symlinks.

Bronwyn