[pmwiki-users] new user - file upload help

V.Suraj vsuraj at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 10:53:10 CST 2006

Hi,
I had installed pmwiki just today. The webserver and pmwiki
are in a linux machine and I access the wiki from a windows
pc on the local network.

I found two issues:
1. I set $EnableUpload = 1;
and $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secret');

Initially, when I tried to upload a file, pmwiki just kept
on asking the password again and again.

2. Then I change the configuration as below:
$Defaultpasswords['upload']='';

This worked! But when I uploaded a 32kb xls file, the first
error was the file size was small. After successfully
uploading a smaller file (1kb), I found that I couldn't
open it. There was an error in opening the file.

Has anyone see this problem before?

Thanks,
Suraj

V.SURAJ
987/7, "PRERANA" Lakshmanasamy Salai, K.K.Nagar, Chennai 600 078 Ph: 24740408 | Mobile: 98410-76312