[pmwiki-users] Function in .tmpl file (Repost)

Thomas Lederer celok at gmx.net
Mon Mar 27 08:53:24 CST 2006

Thanks Dominique,

i am halfway there :)

2 Problems:
- If i request {$Author} it works (cause it is a variable from the page
i assume), but with {$AuthID} it doesn't.
- and second, it prints its result before anything else, i.e. before
<!DOCTYPE.... it should however print the result at the position it is
in the page... is this an error from my script?

Regards,
Tom