[pmwiki-users] Page with contents of a list

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Mar 26 17:47:02 CST 2006

On Sunday, 26 March 2006 7:35 AM, Sandy <sandy at onebit.ca> wrote:
>A way for us to mark sections of the page as teaser would be good.
>Simply including the first x words means that we have to change the way
>we write.

The (:para PageName#anchor:) markup (part of the MarkupExtensions and
PublishPDF recipes) inserts the paragraph on PageName that follows
[[#anchor]]. So you could write:

[[#teaser]]
Which is more dangerous, a present from Zoltar, or a horde of kids
waiting for the opening of the Easter Egg hunt in Washington DC?

--
JR