[pmwiki-users] blocklist instructions for farms is wrong

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sun Mar 26 11:45:48 CST 2006

The instructions for installing Blocklist on WikiFarms is wrong:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Blocklist2

The include should be installed in farmconfig.php, not the home
wiki's local/config.php (which is how I read the instructions).

I don't know enough PHP to validate the actual code lines, but they
don't look like other farm includes to me. Could some lurking PHP
wizard please fix them up?

I can clean up the references to "fields" once someone has fixed the PHP.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668