[pmwiki-users] Attach (Was: ...)

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 06:41:17 CST 2006

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Neil Herber wrote:

> At 2006-03-24  07:37 AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
> >I'm thinking that FileSize: as listed here isn't very author-friendly --
> >I'd like to come up with a better syntax somehow.  I'm just not sure
> >how at the moment.
>
> Hmmm.   Wait for thinking to cease before pressing send ...
>
> What about something like:
> Attach:My File Is Big and Old.pdf(size,date)
>
> which would render as:
> My File Is Big and Old.pdf (1,234 KB, 1999-03-25)
>
> The delimiters on the suffix could be anything that was easy to parse.

You seriously hijacked my thread with this :-)

Anyway, do you know that

	Attach:some file.xt

will refer to a file called 'some', instead of 'some file.txt' and
'somefile.txt'?

If you do

	[[Attach:some file.txt]]

you will be reffering to a file called 'some%20file.txt'.

See here for an illustration/test
	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/AttachWithSpaces

/Christian