[pmwiki-users] ImgSets - or any other image gallery.

Firefly stealth at fireflyuk.net
Fri Mar 24 10:07:21 CST 2006

Hmmm I might look into the Fastmembership, but for the moment, its ok.
Because I've found another problem.

I need a gallery that anyone can upload too (well anyone with the upload
password) for screenshots etc, I have looked at the others and they don’t
seem to do what I wanted them to do, unless ive misread them.

I have used. ImgSet

It all goes in, and when I try to upload a image it goes

Warning: copy(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is
10948 is not allowed to access
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/waipahedesigns.34sp.com/httpdocs/Fromunda/uploads
/ImageSets/test owned by uid 2527 in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/waipahedesigns.34sp.com/httpdocs/Fromunda/cookboo
k/imgset.php on line 109

Warning: copy(uploads/ImageSets/test/ZZZav.jpg): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/waipahedesigns.34sp.com/httpdocs/Fromunda/cookboo
k/imgset.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/waipahedesigns.34sp.com/httpdocs/Fromunda/cookboo
k/imgset.php:109) in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/waipahedesigns.34sp.com/httpdocs/Fromunda/index.p
hp on line 807

And then breaks.. so I scrap it unless anyone can make sense of this.

If any of the other galleries work in the same way and doesn’t do this then
that would be fantastic