[pmwiki-users] Advanced Tables Question

Brooks Kelley busy1 at kelleyhousehold.com
Thu Mar 23 10:32:20 CST 2006

Thanks Patrick,

Cool! Will take a look at that. A quick look tells me
that it is the answer to the problem, although it
opens up a security hole I don't like.

And, I recognize that my use is a unique one that most
Wiki users do not want to deal with.

Although, even if it does not answer my task, a markup
of

(:tableheader align="center" font="bold":) item 1,
item 2, item 3, item 4, item 5

might be part of the Wiki way doing things fast for
Advanced Tables. But then I would run into Philosophy
Rule #3 as a problem.

However, if I can get this javascript table function
to work well with PmWiki, I will take the time to use
the just previously mentioned markup format as part of
a cookbook javascript recipe that can be used to
enhance a table's look, although, I will change the
markup to (:tablesortkeys:) item 1, item 2, item 3,
item 4, item 5.

Thanks for the input, greatly appreciated.

Hopefully, by the end of this year, I can get it all
together as a simple to use database that can be
created with a simple Wiki tag.

Later,

Brooks