[pmwiki-users] Could Kind-of Blog list all the entries?

Elias Soong songjl at 163.net
Thu Mar 23 08:38:29 CST 2006

I'm considering add Blog bundle to our lab's host. When I try Kind-of
Blog, I found that (:blogdigest:) only display the latest
$max_blog_entries ones. Is there a way to view the other ones?

I know I could set $max_blog_entries to be very large, but I don't think
it is a good idea.

My suggestion is to produce the "next page" function for (:blogdigest:).
If there are still some entries undisplayed, then (:blogdigest:) will
also produce a link to the next page. The next page's number could be a
parameter of this link.

Although I have used PmWiki for a long time and enjoy it, I'm not
familiar with PHP. I need your help. Thanks a lot!

Elias Soong