[pmwiki-users] Strange searchbox bug.

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Mar 22 21:26:53 CST 2006

I have a pagelist feature in my sidebar that lists various pages in
one group.  In the main part of my page I have a searchbox that
searches several groups (including the one in the sidebar).

When I run the search, the content of my pagelist is immediately
transformed to reflect the results of the searchbox (it is also shown
in the main page where it is supposed to be).  Any ideas why it is
doing this?  Is it a bug that should be reported to PITTS?

I have tested this on three similar sections of my site.  All do
exactly the same.

Here are my two markups:

Main Page:
(:searchresults:)
(:searchbox size=30 fmt=#simple group=Profiles,Messages,etc
label='Search' list=normal:)

SideBar:
(:pagelist group=Profiles fmt=#title list=normal -sidebar:)

Cheers,
Caveman