[pmwiki-users] ActionLog (was: Re: converting the VisitorsLogging script)

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Mar 22 06:24:27 CST 2006

At 2006-03-22  09:46 AM +0100, Dominique Faure is rumored to have said:
>On 3/22/06, Neil Herber <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:
> > This is close to perfect for me. I just want:
> > 1) log lines added at the end of the page instead of the start
>
>Wait for the next version to have it "flag-customizable",

Thanks Dominique

With some help from other PmWiki scripters I was able to make it
bottom post, with ISO dates, with no pruning (removed the code
completely), and with the author name logged too. I renamed it
ActionLogChrono to remind me it was not your version.

I will probably switch when you release a flag-customizable version.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668