[pmwiki-users] RichEdit In a Windows env

Paul Fresneda gurfer69 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 23:05:53 CST 2006

Hello,
  I have read that there are a few users expierencing this issue, but I have
yet to find a solution.  I have pmwiki 2.1 beta 32 running on a Windows 2003
with PHP 5.1.2 and ActivePerl 5.8 installed.  The RichEditor appears and
saves without any error messages, but when it saves, it deletes the contents
of the page.  The history displays that the lines have been removed and I
can restore if I switch back to the default editor.  Can anyone point me in
the right direction?