[pmwiki-users] IncludeXML working?

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Sun Mar 19 20:20:48 CST 2006

Hi,

Anybody managed to get IncludeXML working?  I assume so.  I have my own RSS
feed from WordPress which I can view with the browser.  I know my provider
has XML/XSL as I run an entire website using it.  I'm using the example
rss2pm.xsl file and the example markup included in the recipe.

But all I see on the rendered page is the fully formed URL of the XSL file
(specified in the markup as an Attach: as per the example).  Anyone else had
this problem?

And yes, I altered the allowable uploads to facilitate uploading the XSL.

--
Allister