[pmwiki-users] diffrent page styling for specific pages

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Fri Mar 17 14:04:21 CST 2006

hi list
On my skin I made the option for "RelatedPages", means that the user has
a link on every page to a page like "Discussion", "Presentation" or what
they like. In some cases like "Presentation" i would like to change the
styling of the page (eg, enlragen the textsize). How I do this in the
best way.

One way would be to setup a template page an add markup with a css style
like class=presentation. But I would like to avoid "configrationmarkup".
So could this be  configured with the config file?

thanxs for suggestions
nos