[pmwiki-users] Indirect file dowload

Mr Wappy mrwappy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 07:19:32 CST 2006

Hi all

I am running pmwiki 2.0.12 and have just identified a
problem associated with downloading a file.  I have
uploaded the file (and checked) using attach files
e.g. Attach:file.exe and then download it.  I have set
$EnableDirectDownload=0 and although it successfully
identifies the file and a download is performed the
file is truncated.

The original file is about 3892KB but the download is
repeated 1954KB (remarkable near half the size!)

Has anybody any ideas what this can be? I have a vague
recollection of seeing this behaviour with something
in the past but can't remember if it was with PMWiki
or something else.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Adrian