[pmwiki-users] Yahoo! Slurp is broken (was: pmwiki.org performance)

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Thu Mar 16 13:44:02 CST 2006

Link now fixed.

Sandy checks that computer is plugged in while she's at it, all the
while swearing that the link to the school worked when she added it.
Link to the forums, well, she'll admit to that one. (Forums were for
quick way to post stuff, and for feedback. Don't need them anymore,
thanks to the wiki, MailForm and GuestBook.)