[pmwiki-users] Another authuser question...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 16 06:12:15 CST 2006

While I'm thinking about it, is there any way to set a page so that a
person can only edit it if their AuthId happens to match the page
name?  ie, so I only could edit Profiles.Caveman, assuming my login
name was Caveman.

I thought about using

(:if $AuthId=$Name:)Button to edit page...(:if:)

but thought there might be a better way as this would require me to
leave edit permissions on, and thus allow anyone to edit the page by
adding ?action=edit into the browser address.

Thanks, again.
Caveman