[pmwiki-users] RFC: PITS 00701 -- WikiFarm confusion

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Mar 15 15:49:40 CST 2006

I made an attempt at a simple step-by-step. I managed to refer to a Farm
once, and I did not need to use the term "field", but instead used the
term "wiki". Clearly there are some more advanced features to discuss,
but I suggest they be added as separate sections.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiFarmsDaveG

  ~ ~ Dave