[pmwiki-users] Using a form to order pages in a wikitrail

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Tue Mar 14 11:36:11 CST 2006

I have a bunch of pages in several groups in a wiki. I would like to know if
it is possible to create a Form with an entry box for each page in this
bunch of pages where I can enter a number to indicate the order that I want
to put them in a trail, and hit a "Create Wikitrail" button to create the
wikitrail.

If it is not possible using a form, can it be done using an external
program?

BTW, is there a simple example of a PHP program (in a file that sits on the
same server as a Pmwiki site) to list the pages in a Pmwiki group or to
update a wiki page?

Also, is there some way to do this sort of thing using AJAX?

Thanks,

Jayaram