[pmwiki-users] Newpage with link

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 10:03:13 CST 2006

Tuesday, March 14, 2006, 9:49:44 PM, Francesco wrote:
> In Serial group there is one page for every product.
> For example, 2 customers A and B, A buy 3 products (p1, p2, p3) and B
> buy 2 products (p4, p5):

Is each page in Serials exactly tied to one customer, or can have
several Customers the same Serial page?

If each page in Serials belong exactly to one Customer page, you could
use the newpagebox for each customer using a slightly different
template, to insert a customer ID tag into the Serial page.
Then you can use a pagelist on the customer page searching the Serial
group for the specific customer ID tag.

If Serial pages can belong to several customers, then I don't know,
and it seems to conflict with the process of creating pages via
Customer's newpageboxes.

Best,
~Hans