[pmwiki-users] Pages that do not wrap

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Mar 14 00:31:10 CST 2006

I'm still using 2.1 beta 1 on my site.

There is a continuing problem with where long lines do not wrap on
some pages, causing lines on the whole page to run off to the right.
Normally I quickly find a space at the beginning of a line and fix it

But on one page I am unable to diagnose the problem, I've done a low
level examination of every line. Not one begins with a tab character
or a space.

And someone give me all possible PMwiki text entries that could
possibly cause the whole page to stop wrapping?

I will upgrade to 2.1 tomorrow, hopefully this goes away...it's
happening enough to start to seriously affect "production"

Thanks!

Sivakatirswami