[pmwiki-users] benefits of the Groups system

christine the sprite sunhawk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:11:42 CST 2006

Someone asked me about a week about whether i intended to use Groups to
organize my wiki and i must confess that i'm a little unclear how it would
benefit users to encourage them to use Groups for submitting new pages to
the wiki.  I understand that from an organizational point of view it's
always better to group things in like categories, i just don't understand
what practical benefit or how it will make a difference to how people use a
wiki.  I'm just worried that people will forget to put the group name in or
will misspell it and so i need a good reason as to why users should bother
in the first place.

Thanks!
-Christine