[pmwiki-users] the new FAQ-o-matic (was: Re: Deny viewing the history)

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Mar 13 10:45:16 CST 2006

At 2006-03-13  10:26 AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>I've also updated the PmWiki.FAQ page to automatically grab
>faq sections from other pages (you can see the newly added
>questions automatically appearing at the bottom of PmWiki.FAQ --
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/FAQ ).

Patrick

The automatic FAQ include is superb. I especially like the way the
pagename becomes a heading and link. Perhaps Hagan can be persuaded
to move the rest of the entries onto their respective pages. (He is
the expert in this area  ;-)

No infringement on http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net/ intended - it
just seems like the right name.

Neil