[pmwiki-users] cron job for Windows question

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Mar 13 08:43:23 CST 2006

I run a farm and some of the fields get visited very infrequently. I
have the Mailpost recipe enabled for all fields so that I can see
when things get edited.

Sometimes someone edits a page and then no-one visits the field for a
few days, so the Mailpost notification gets to me many days after the fact.

Under Windows, and without that Crunchy UNIX Goodness (TM) that other
can rely on, how can I trigger Mailpost on each field every 4 hours?
I have asked this question before, but I was wondering if PmWiki
v2.1.0 had an Easter egg that could do this.

If I get an answer and want to make a cookbook entry out of it, any
suggestions for a page name? WikiTickler? RegularViewer?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668