[pmwiki-users] Lost Edits

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sun Mar 12 18:51:21 CST 2006

At 2006-03-12  04:47 PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud is rumored to have said:
>On Sun, Mar 12, 2006 at 02:28:52PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > If the preview area could be set apart in a div or table, some CSS
> > styling could be used to make it look different from a normal page,
> > maybe with a border or [??].  The wikipage edit form makes that
> > difficult to do.
>
>It does?  Just put a >>div<< around the (:e_preview:) and then style
>it however you like.  :-)

Although styling the preview box is probably a Good Thing (TM), it is
the tail wagging the dog.

What should happen is that the edit form should suppress the top and
bottom menus and allow only the buttons that are on the edit form to
be visible. Then it would be very difficult to make this error.

I can't think of any reason to have those menus available.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668