[pmwiki-users] defining access rights per group other in seperate file

Thomas Lederer celok at gmx.net
Wed Mar 8 11:22:04 CST 2006

Hello,

maybe i miss a point, but here is the idea:

We would like to base the access rights on the information in our ldap
server. For this we are able to create files in the syntax of AuthUser:

@team1: ldapid1, ldapid2, etc...
@team2: ldapid1, ldapid5, etc...

can i use such a file to define the rights? And how do i do this? (Other
than Site.AuthUser, cause the files would be updated nightly by a cron.)

On a second question: can i define user rights per (membership in) unix
groups?

Best Regards,
Tom