[pmwiki-users] Survey Update

Brian Teaman brian at popear.org
Tue Mar 7 23:00:15 CST 2006

Canada in the lead! Change the name to PmHockey?

One last try at the survey if you haven't taken it yet:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=536961845376

I was hoping that my survey would be a way of giving back something
to the pmwiki community who have been so helpful to me and many others.

So far only 6 respondents, but here are the highlights:

Best represented country: Canada 2/6
Strongly want Wysiwyg: 3/6
More want edit buttons above and below the edit window (3/6)
... above the edit window (2/6)