[pmwiki-users] PHP in .tmpl file

Little, Charles Charles.Little2 at BellSouth.com
Tue Mar 7 15:40:22 CST 2006

> But I don't know if my signature is correct, if my use of the
> fullname is correct, etc.

Patrick-

Thanks for all of your help!  I figured it out by trial and error, but
this still seems a scarcely documented feature; would it be prudent for
me to add my example to the page for the function directive?

Basically, in my .tmpl I have

<!--function:CategoryMkUp-->

And in my config.php I have

function CategoryMkUp($pageName)
{
if (strpos($pageName,"-Comments")==false)
{
      echo "<a
href='$ScriptUrl/index.php?n=$pageName-Comments'>Comments</a> -";
}
}

So that if a page name is Main.MyHomePage, a link to comments in the
footer is added with a url of
<wikiroot>/index.php?n=Main.MyHomePage-Comments.

Thanks again!

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. 163