[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.1.beta35 released, final steps to 2.1.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 6 17:38:52 CST 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 11:25:02AM +0100, Daniel Friedmann wrote:
> Hello Patrick
>
> > As always, comments and suggestions are greatly welcomed.
>
> My problem that I first mentioned on 10 February still doesn't allow me
> to update to any newer beta than 23.

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to this one.  I'm on it
now.  :-)

Okay, I see what you mean by the url approvals  having problems.
Out of curiosity, is your site still using Main.ApprovedUrls to
keep track of url approvals, or is it  using Site.ApprovedUrls ?

I tried looking for each of these pages but kept running into
"too many redirect" errors on the or being prompted for a
password in order to view them.