[pmwiki-users] adding a background image

christine the sprite sunhawk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 20:41:34 CST 2006

Hallo there!

I'm incredibly new at setting at wikis but i'm barreling on as best i can
and i was curious if there was a way to set up pmwiki so that you can have a
background image in your overalllayout.  I've been trying different skins
but haven't figured it out yet.  I can write in HTML and i know CSS, but if
anyone knows what i need to write where, i don't care what language it's in!
LOL

thanks!
~Sunhawk