[pmwiki-users] jjcms

Jens Schiffler jens.schiffler at gmx.de
Sat Mar 4 19:05:03 CST 2006

** Reply to message from "Dr. Sichendra Bista" <drbista at gmail.com> on Sat, 4
Mar 2006 19:03:35 +0100

> Could anyone explicitly explain how the jjcms (
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/JjsCMS) works and also how it works in
> case of wikifarms? New to pmwiki and programming. Thanks!

Where do you get blank pages - is the pmwiki disfunctional with my extension
enabled?

jjscms does work in a pmwiki farm setup. I'm actually using it that way in a
couple of installations.
Programming won't be necessary, but you will have to adjust some settings in
the fields local/config.php.

Put jjscms1_1.php in the farms cookbook directory

then, in any pmwiki-field that is to use jjscms, add the line

require_once($FarmD . '/cookbook/jjscms1_1.php')
and the configuration variables

$PublishDir
$PublishUrl
$PublishPubUrl
$PubDir

in local/config.php

The settings depend on your directory layout.
Please send me your config.php, farmconfig.php and a description of the
directory layout of your pmwiki farm installation.

Jens