[pmwiki-users] Delete pages are still listed by (:pagelist...:)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Mar 4 12:40:38 CST 2006

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 11:20:47AM +0100, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just noticed that pages that I've deleted by deleting the actual page
> file are still listed by (:pagelist:). This is despite that I aferwards
> deleted the file
>
> 	wiki.d/.linkindex

The .linkindex (and its successor, .pageindex) is just an optimization
to quickly eliminate files from being listed -- it doesn't ever add files
to the list.  So, you're probably looking in the wrong place.

Are you *sure* the page is deleted -- i.e., that there's not another
version of the page hiding in a shared farm directory, a skin directory,
or wikilib.d/ ?

What happens if you create a link to the non-existent page, does
it show as a "create page" link or a "non-existent page" link?

Lastly, is there a url we can look at?