[pmwiki-users] Unable to load new skins

pmwiki pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Fri Mar 3 22:12:08 CST 2006

I am getting the following error with every new skin that I have tried
to load:

PmWiki can't process your request
Unable to load [NameOfSkin] template
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Skins that I loaded earlier work fine.

All skins are located in the same place and I am using Hagan's
alternative that builds a list of skins automatically in config.php  The
problem is not resolved by substituting a manual $PageSkinList array
together with skinchange.php.  (I can't get Pm's new alternative working
yet).

All skins are reset using Pm's new skinlist directive (the revised
version).  The problem persists if I use hardcoded links or enter the
?setskin into the address by hand.

I am using 2.1 beta26.  These are the newly installed skins that are not
working:
NeutralSkin
flckr
lens
light
monobook

And these are the previously installed skins that still work:
beeblebrox
fixflow
gemini
grease