[pmwiki-users] Skin Change list

pmwiki at ben-amotz.com pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Fri Mar 3 14:19:58 CST 2006

> Just added:
>
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SkinList
>
> :-)
>
> Pm

Skinlist is working (the list is generated and the links change the
skin)
But I am also getting the following error:

Warning: opendir(pub/skins): failed to open dir: No such file or
directory in .../pmwikifarm/cookbook/skinlist.php on line 8
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at .../pmwikifarm/cookbook/skinlist.php:8) in
.../pmwikifarm/pmwiki.php on line 807

Lines 7-8 of skinlist.php are:

foreach (array("pub/skins", "$FarmD/pub/skins") as $skindir) {
     $dp = opendir($skindir);

I am calling skinlist.php from my config.php located in a Wikifield with
the following line:

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/skinlist.php");

What am I doing wrong?