[pmwiki-users] Skin Change list

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Fri Mar 3 09:54:25 CST 2006

Hans wrote:
> Friday, March 3, 2006, 2:28:08 PM, Patrick wrote:
>
>>>How do I then (in the wiki-text) show this list to the user?
>

>>There's not a way to do this at present -- it would need a custom
>>markup.
>

> Do you want a list of action links for setting the various skins
> available? Then create a list of links like this:
>
> *[[{$Name}?setskin= | Set default pmwiki skin]]
> *[[{$Name}?setskin=rosetrellis | Set rosetrellis skin]]
> etc.
>

> Best,
> ~Hans

I was trying to get the list automatically, so when I'm playing with
skins, I don't have to change the css, tmpl, *and* the list in the wiki.

I might just add a bunch of Skin01, Skin02 lines to the wiki-text once,
then use those names when creating the actual skins. Not as informative,
but fewer things to update. (And I'm not about to try writing custom
markup just yet.)

Susan