[pmwiki-users] Getting unstyled HTML from the wiki

Robin robin at kallisti.net.nz
Wed Mar 1 22:28:54 CST 2006

Is it possible to get completely skin-less HTML from PmWiki? The reason for
this, is I want to embed a help system into a program. What I would like to
do is write the documentation on the wiki, and then when I build a version of
the program, it scrapes the latest version off the wiki page, without the
skinning, crawls it to pick up the images and linked-to pages, and chucks
them into the program's build directory.

Would the best way be for me to write a totally minimal skin (pretty much just
header, footer, and insertion point for the wiki page) and
use ?skin=something, or is there a better way?

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz> JabberID: <eythian at jabber.kallisti.net.nz>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D