[pmwiki-users] pagelist includes

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 14:35:43 CDT 2006

Yes, I was suggesting a stack approach, each page
would get removed from the stack when "returned", i.e.
after the include is done thus allowing another
include from the same page.

As for mutltiple includes with ifs, if there aren't
any parameters changing, wouldn't it immedeatly
qualify as an infinite loop.  I realize that some
recipes would allow parameters to change and some
pagevariables such as the date might change still
causing potential problems.

The "changing parameters" problem is why I suggest
keeping a limit.  But in this case, I would adjust the
limit to the amount of times the same file could be
included recursively (using a stack), not to the total
# of files included.

-Martin