[pmwiki-users] Are dynamic links possible?

Américo Albuquerque aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
Wed Jun 28 10:49:16 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Are dynamic links possible?
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:05:36 +0200
From: Daniel Hofer

 > > You could try TraceTrails. They create a list of recent visited pages
 > > Check http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TraceTrail
 >
 > uff...it doesn't show so easy to implement. I will try it in the next
days.

What did you find difficult? This was a first version and can be improved

You just need to add  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/tracetrail.php");
to your config.php and use (:tracetrails:) on all pages you want to use
it. You might want to add it to GroupHeader instead and it will appear
on all pages of that group.

It will always show the current page, that means if you want to show the
last visited before the current you have to set $TraceCount = 2; (it
defaults to 5)

Americo Albuquerque