[pmwiki-users] Customizing the to-do list?

Heather Logas hlogas at telltalegames.com
Tue Jun 27 16:57:08 CDT 2006

Hi everyone.  I am trying to find a way to make a custom to-do list.  I
started with the XToDo plugin which I really like for many reasons.  But the
problem is that I want to have multiple text fields that you can enter
information to.  I am wanting to track sound effects for a project, and I
would want the form to include:

Sound (which could currently be description)

Context (this could also be in the "description" field but I need two
separate fields for this information)

Scene (also want this to be a field)

Relevant animation (field)

File Name (a field)

I don't need:

Priority

Urgency

Owner is irrelevant as well

What's already there that I could use:

Category

The date stuff

Status (the whole point or else I would just use a spreadsheet!)

I like the input form that already exists.  I also like the notes section.

I poked around at the form related recipes but I am not sure I am going to
be able to work with them.  Specifically, I don't know any of the "back end"
stuff: I am pretty clueless php-wise.  I can at best do cut-and-paste
coding.  :-)  I would be willing to try using some of the form stuff to
create my own list if you folks think that would be easier for me instead of
altering the XToDo code.  And if I could get some friendly guidance.

Anyway, I would appreciate any hints I could get.  Basically, this to-do
list would be a communication tool between myself and the sound designer who
just wants to do something super easy like clicking a form to indicate
something's done.

Thanks!

Heather